Terms and Conditions
Pacific Wines – Terms & Conditions
- Please read these terms carefully and make sure that you understand them before you place your order on our Website, as you will be deemed to be bound by them. They do not affect your statutory rights.
- You will be required to confirm at the time of ordering our products on our Website that you have read these terms and agree to be bound by them.
Who we are and how to contact us
- Pacific Wines is a trading name of Amipro Ltd (“Pacific Wines”). We are a limited company registered in England and Wales under company number 07091749 and have our registered office at 80 Swithland Lane, Rothley, Leicestershire, LE7 7SE
- To contact us, please email at email@example.com or call us on +44(0) 7818 425398.
By using our Website you accept these terms
- By using our Website and our services, you confirm that you accept these terms and that you agree to comply with them. These terms are a contract between you and Pacific Wines which commences upon your acceptance of them.
- Please read these terms carefully. You will be required to confirm during the ordering process that you have read these terms and conditions and agree to be bound by them.
- If you do not agree to these terms, you must not use our Website or our services.
- We may make changes to these terms at any time. Any changes will take effect on the date they are posted on our Website.
- By placing an order on our Website you confirm that you are aged 18 or over and we reserve the right not to deliver our products to you if we are unsure of this. It is an offence in the UK to sell alcohol to any person under the age of 18. Therefore we will not sell or deliver alcohol to anyone who is, or appears to be under the age of 18.
- Please note that Pacific Wines operates an age verification policy which applies to all deliveries and you may be asked to provide ID on delivery.
- The images of the products on our Website are illustrative only. Although we have made every effort to ensure that the products displayed on our Website conform to the descriptions and photographs, we cannot guarantee that your device’s display of the colours accurately reflects the true colour of the products. Your products may vary slightly from those images. We reserve the right from time to time to vary the dimensions, specifications, descriptions and quantities of products displayed on our website without prior notice.
- We cannot guarantee the availability of our products. If the product becomes unavailable after an order has been placed by you, we will contact you to arrange a substitute or agree a refund.
How to order
- You can order our products online via our Website and making payment in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- Once you have selected a product, you can access your shopping basket, review it and make changes to it at any time up until the point at which you place your order. Please take the time to check your order before submitting it.
- If you place your order on a Saturday, Sunday or bank holiday, the order will be processed and confirmed usually on the following business day in the UK.
- Your order will only be accepted by us once we process your payment, at which time we will email you confirming your order. It is at this point that the contract between you and us for the sale and purchase of the products ordered by you will be formed and become binding. The contract that is formed shall be in English and will include these terms and conditions.
- We reserve the right not to accept any order.
- All products are offered subject to availability. We cannot guarantee the availability of specific products.
- We charge the delivery fee of £9 per shipment. Delivery in relation to orders over £100 is free of charge.
- Delivery is next day for orders placed by 2 pm Monday to Friday (for delivery Tuesday to Saturday). Orders placed on Saturday or Sunday will be delivered on Tuesday. We are reliant on the third party logistics company and DPD to achieve these delivery targets. Although we make every effort to despatch the products on time, if the products are not delivered within time specified, we will not be liable for any delays caused by these third parties.
- Your order will be delivered to the delivery address specified by you at the time of placing the order. You must provide us with a correct address for delivery. We are not liable for any products delivered to an address which has not been correctly specified by you. If no one is available to collect the delivery, the courier will leave a card stating that the delivery was attempted, setting out the options available for re-delivery. However, if despite our reasonable efforts we are unable to contact you or re-arrange delivery, we may end the contract with you and will refund you the money you have paid for the order and we will be entitled to deduct from the refund any reasonable costs incurred by us.
- We do not deliver outside the UK.
- We are responsible for the products until the point they are delivered to you and you are responsible for the products on delivery – the risk for the products shall pass to you on delivery.
- If we fail to deliver the products, our liability shall be limited to the costs and expenses incurred by you in obtaining replacement goods of similar description and quality, less the price of the products. We shall have no liability for any failure to deliver the products to the extent that such failure is caused by a Force Majeure Event or your failure to provide us with adequate delivery instructions.
- We do not use any plastic.
- Following our ethical and sustainable vision, we are working with Flexi-Hex ®. Their goal is to remove plastic from the packaging industry and raise awareness of the environmental threats currently facing our world.
- Their packaging uses a patented, honeycomb design made from paper, which is strong, adaptable, and biodegradable. Resulting in an eco-friendly product that doesn’t compromise on quality and functionality. You can check their website here: https://www.flexi-hex.com/
Price and payment
- All prices for our products are displayed on our Website. Our prices exclude delivery charges, which are additional to the product cost.
- Our prices may be subject to variation. If there is an error in pricing we will contact you as soon as possible. If we discover the pricing error, we will contact you as soon as possible and you will have an option of re-confirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to reach you, your order for the incorrectly priced item will be cancelled and we will not be obliged to supply products at the incorrect price.
- Payment for products purchased must be made at the time of placing the order on our Website. We will not dispatch products until payment has been received. Ownership of the products will pass to you when we have received a payment in full.
- We accept payment by using all major credit/debit cards, plus Apple and Google pay. Our payments handling partner is Stripe.
- We take the privacy and security of your payment and personal details very seriously. However, we will not be liable to you for any losses caused as a result of unauthorised access to the personal and banking information you provide to us when placing an order, unless we have acted fraudulently or negligently. Please do not send us payment information by email.
- We reserve the right to adjust prices, offers, products and their specifications at our discretion (prior to you making an order) and to change prices at any time.
Returns and cancellations
Your right to change your mind
- You have the right to cancel your order within 14 days ‘cooling off period’ after the original delivery date and we will provide you with the full refund within 14 days after we have received the product from you or the evidence that the product has been sent to us, whichever is earlier. Your cancellation is effective from the date you notify us and you must return the cancelled products to us within 14 days of informing us that you wish to cancel the order.
- If you want to return the product, it should be unopened and in the original condition and it should be adequately packed and sealed to prevent the damage being caused to the product when it is in transit. We recommend to use the original packaging, including bottle sleaves (appropriately resealed). Returns must be made via a tracked courier service and at your own cost.
- All returns should be sent to: Pacific Wines – Returns, C/O VDepot, Thorpe Business Park, Norwich Road, Colton, NR9 5BZ.
- Where the wine is ‘corked’ or ‘has gone off’ which indicates that the wine was opened, you should email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with details of the ‘corked’ wine and how you can be contacted to arrange a refund. We would then arrange a full refund within 14 days of being notified, but we would ask you to retain the bottle with undrunk wine for 5 days to enable us to collect it and examine, if necessary. We reserve the right to close the account of any customer who is making repeated demands for refunds due to ‘corked’ wine.
- If your order is damaged or broken during transit, please take a photo of the product, retain the parcel or packaging and contact us directly at email@example.com and we will arrange a refund within 14 days of you returning the product to us.
Wrong orders or missing items
- If you are missing an item or did not receive the correct order, please keep the order and contact our team at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send you the missing item or replace your incorrect order with the correct order.
- Your statutory rights regarding damaged, defective or incorrect products are not affected by the above.
- If you want to make a complaint please contact us at email@example.com, providing us with full details of your complaint. Each complaint will be treated as confidential and we will aim to deal with it as soon as reasonably practicable.
Limitation of liability
- We do not exclude or limit our liability for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation or breach of terms implied by Sale of Goods Act 1979 or Consumer Protection act 1987.
- If we fail to comply with these terms and conditions, we will only be responsible for the foreseeable and direct loss or damage caused by us. To the maximum extent permitted by law, we accept no liability and shall not be responsible for any loss or damage which was unforeseeable, indirect or consequential.
- We will not be responsible to you for any delay or failure to comply with our obligations under these terms and conditions if the delay or failure arises from any cause beyond our control (Force Majeure Event).
- Each provision of this clause 12 is separate. If any part is disallowed or found to be ineffective by any court or other competent body, the other parts will continue to apply.
- This clause 12 shall survive termination of these terms and conditions.
Wine subscriptions and gifts
- We offer a wine subscription service, which we reserve the right to modify or cancel at our discretion at any point.
- Wine subscriptions can either be a gift where you purchase a fixed number of months upfront or an ongoing subscription paid monthly until it is cancelled (after the minimum of 3 months’ term).
- To cancel your subscription you must give us no less than one month’s notice, however, any deliveries due within one month’s notice of cancellation will still be made and payment taken.
- Cancellation of a subscription should be done on our Website.
- If any of the terms and conditions forming the contract between us is or becomes invalid, illegal or unenforceable, it shall be deemed deleted, but that shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining terms and conditions.
- You may not transfer any of your rights or obligations under these terms and conditions to another person without our prior written permission. We can transfer all or any part of these terms and conditions to another entity, but your rights under these terms and conditions will not be affected.
- These terms and conditions and any dispute or claim (including non-contractual disputes or claims) arising out of or in connection with them, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England and Wales.
- You irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim (including non-contractual disputes or claims) arising out of or in connection with these terms and conditions.